A New Court Date

Friday, June 18, 2010


Now we see only an indistinct image in a mirror, but then we will be face to face. 
Now what I know is incomplete, but then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known.
I Corinthians 13:12



It's been that kind of week.  

On Tuesday, as I was flying to my aunt's funeral, I got the email that said our case was not heard in 
court.  It was a national holiday and offices there were closed.  Our new court date is Wednesday, June 23rd.  

Photobucket

5 Creative People Had This To Say:

Sparrow said...

Hang in there Pajama Mama!

Thinking of you,
Susan aka Mommy O

Ana Degenaar said...

I am so sorry to hear this Kristen, my prayers are with you and your family, big hugs!

BrownEyedGirl-- said...

Just so happened to come across your blog and realized we used the same agency! We went through AAI and completed our adoption a year ago with our little guy! Thinking and praying as the courts are so unpredictable!

季玉 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.................................................................

Shannon- said...

Ugh that sucks! I'll keep you in my thoughts for tomorrow!!