My Turn to Brag!

Monday, September 29, 2008


Mr. Smarty is now an official Triathlete! Sunday he competed in a Olympic distance triathlon- so a 1500
meter swim, 24 mile bike, and 6.2 mile run. His very respectable results were:

Overall Time 03:15:10
Swim 41:53
Bike 1:27:13
Run 1:00:51

Belle's convinced Daddy won, and I haven't told her otherwise. He did so great, and we're all so proud of him!

3 Creative People Had This To Say:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Very cool - congratulations to him! My husband is running is first marathon this spring. This month he has a 1/2 marathon but he's done a few of those. If only he knew how to swim cause he bikes all the time. We're looking for a biathalon for him to do.

Manuela

christygirl said...

How can you swim for 41 minutes and not die? To say I'm impressed is such an understatement...tell Matt we're proud to share the same last initial with him. (I don't know...I'm tired. Missed you guys Monday!)

Kayla said...

WTG Matt! Jim is planning a 1/2 Ironman next Oct in Austin. Tell Matt to do that one too : )

I should be in town at some point the weekend of Oct 18th.