Finished Cruz Quilt

Wednesday, October 17, 2012


Finished the binding on the Cruz quilt while catching up on Parenthood.  Ohmygoodness, is it getting sad.  Think I cried in both of the last two episodes.  Bleh.  But I love quilting while watching tv.



Fabrics: 
Robert Kaufman Apron Dot 
Cloud 9 Nursery Gingham in Sky
Woodland Trails Bear in Blue,  (love this print)
Kona Snow. 


Think I'll have to make a girl version of this quilt in the future, maybe to give, maybe to keep.

What are you watching these days?

3 Creative People Had This To Say:

Rachel said...

LOVE this, Kristen! You keep getting more and more awesome. And the pattern on the other side? So stinkin' cute! Ah yes, Parenthood, I'm slowly catching up, but asking myself--should I? I can feel the tears coming...

Amanda said...

oh mess :( I can't BELIEVE I've been missing Parenthood. I can't even remember when it comes on. Worse. fan. ever. I'm gonna have to look it up online... great job on the quilt! :D

teamshin said...

i love this quilt kristen! someday, maybe in my dreams, i'll be able to do something like this :)