{FRIDAY FIELDTRIP}

Friday, February 27, 2009

Along with a few other homeschool families, we took a field trip to a nearby farm that hosts science & history lessons each Friday. This morning's lesson was the "Three P's of Gardening", where the kids got to plant and take home cups of pumpkin, squash, and bean seeds!





Although, the distracting highlight of the trip was seeing and feeding all the animals!





Have a great weekend,

4 Creative People Had This To Say:

Amanda said...

These are awesome pictures!!! I especially love Baby sticking his tongue out while shoveling and that 1st pic of Boo and the cow should be in a magazine. :o)

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

What a great outing! Your kids are beautiful!

I'm really leaning towards homeschooling my kids so I'd love to learn more about it. Unfortunately I doubt there are many families that do it where I live and our state recently passed a law that you have to have a teaching credential to homeschool. :(

care said...

This is when I want to live in Texas -- oh to be able to go outside again . . . and see grass . . . and not even to have to wear hats and coats and gloves! Ahhhh -- enjoy for us in the frigid north! :)

Unknown said...

What beautiful pics of your kids. You've captured the wonder of gardening very well. :)