{What We're Doing Today}

Wednesday, April 22, 2009



For more Wordless Wednesdays stop by 5 Minutes for Mom. On Thursday, check out the linky party for 52 Weeks.

12 Creative People Had This To Say:

Cassie said...

great pic!

Melinda said...

Great pic and those days are sometimes the best! Thanks for visiting Shore's End. I really enjoyed brwosing your blog.

Joy said...

Looks like a beautiful day to be outside!

Happy WW! And Happy Earth Day!

4 Lettre Words said...

Looks like fun to me!

Carin said...

Looks so nice and relaxing. Everyday moments is what it's all about, great job!

Robyn said...

Great picture!

tollesons4him said...

What a beautiful family you have! This is really a great picture!
You have an adorable blog and I hope you don't mind that I will be following you!
Have a blessed day!

Sawatzky family said...

We love days like that!
We are just waiting for the warm weather to arrive! lol

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

What a cool picture! I love it.

Alicia said...

Wow..what a nice picture! I love the angle and how everyone looks so relaxed!!!!

Phoenix said...

What a wonderful picture, you look so lost in thought. :)

Kate said...

It looks like a great day to just relax with your kiddos. Lately, my boys favorite thing to do it snuggle in Mom's covers. :)