Felt iPhone Cases

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This is my Bro-Bro.



And this is his Laura.



They just got matching iPhones.

And because he asked and she said yes,
soon, they will have matching last names.

So in honor of this special occasion I ripped out my felt and made their iPhones some felt sleeves.

Because everything of value is worth protecting.





Above all, love each other deeply. 1 Peter 4:8a



This post is linked to Angie's Get Your Creative On!

11 Creative People Had This To Say:

Andrea said...

So sweet!!!! Congrats to them!

Mrs. Bianca said...

Love, love, love the little birdy! Did you free hand that? Congrats!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

yes i did free hand that tweety bird-and i wasn't sure she was looking quite right-so thank you!

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

Too cute! You are so clever!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

You are just too creative!!! I just love the crayon roll. Thanks so much for donating it.

Decor To Adore said...

Very cute! I love the bird.

Nicole A. said...

Awesome! Congrats! Love those little covers, so cute and what a great idea!

the undomesticated wife said...

Very cute!

Aimee said...

How exciting! I am so happy for them!

Anonymous said...

Way cute! Love it! Wish I had an iPhone, just to get one of these...great job!

Jessica Morris said...

Aww - super cute iPhone covers! And congrats to them! :)