Why I Love My Camera

Monday, July 20, 2009

When life gets frazzled, a day with the camera in my hand helps me to stop and appreciate the gifts all around me. I find myself more thoughtful and more apt to slow down, simply because I want to see.


— not so random stuff: Through the Lens Slowing Down




I'm entering this photo in The I Heart Faces Nostalgia Challenge. This photo was only taken weeks ago. Although, now that fall is approaching, I feel very nostalgic for how quickly the time passes between seasons.

5 Creative People Had This To Say:

Amanda said...

Cute!!!

leaningonhim.wordpress.com

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

aww how sweet!!! I just love summer and I "love" my camera too.

Gina said...

Awsome picture!

And thanks for a reminder of my own reminder, to look around, again! Today was one of those frazzled days, and I think I need to slow down and look a bit more.

Unknown said...

Fantastic photo. It makes me want to eat a Popsicle.

Jessica Marie said...

Sweet photo! I remember running through the sprinkler as a kid. :)