New Craigslist Feature

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Okay, this may be old news, but I've never noticed it on Craigslist before...and I'm on the list a lot.

Now instead of having to click on each link to view any images, you can see a thumbnail of each listing when you click on "show images":


and viola:


Has that feature been out for 10 years?  probably.  Don't tell me if it has--it made my day, so I thought I'd share it.  

Comment Challenge:  What was the last thing you sold or bought on Craigslist?  Did you get a deal? 

4 Creative People Had This To Say:

Kristen, pajama mama said...

I'll go first:

I bought our mid-century dresser and a headboard for $75 (or was it $80?) last month. Now, I'm listing the headboard alone for $100. Hope it's out of my garage by the weekend. But if not, I may take better pictures of it and raise the price again, since I've seen it on other CL's sold for much more. :)

Unknown said...

Last thing I sold was a TV and armoire. They both were gone in a few hours. Love it! I look at craigslist several times a day and don't buy 10% of the stuff I want!

beth said...

THAT IS SO COOL!!! I had no idea!

Catie said...

Thank you! This is great! We just bought a roll top desk on craigslist and we got an excellent deal! I heart craigslist. :)

I love your blog, btw! So many GREAT IDEAS!!