{A Toile Playroom Organizer}

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm a day late for the Toile Party at the Pretty Organized Palace, but since I have a Pretty Toile Organizer for our playroom, I had to share.


These are actually two stackable bins from Target that I just stuck side by side and added a toile cushion for a window seat. Nothing permanent, but it works for the space now!

10 Creative People Had This To Say:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful job! Nice and cheery! Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
Sandi

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I'm loving all the toile!! It's great to see how everyone is using toile in their homes.

Great idea, I love it!

Janelle said...

Pretty AND useful! Looks great!

Niki Jolene said...

Oh that is clever!

:)

And pretty too.

It Feels Like Chaos said...

I love that! And so clever to top normal shelves

Angie said...

This is such a great idea! This is my favorite toile - have it in my kitchen and living room!

Mom in High Heels said...

I love it! I recognize those Target bins. What a great job.

Amber said...

That's a great idea. I need to get a better system to organize our toys. It looks so sophisticated! I love it. Thanks for your comment on my post at Make and Takes!

Unknown said...

That's a great idea and it looks awesome.

BTW, that's a cute little fella you got there!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What a fantastic idea! Love that you added that pretty cushion!

Manuela