DIY Quick Baby Shower Gift: Back Up Bag

Monday, January 17, 2011

    Over the weekend I gave a back-up-bag to a friend who's expecting a baby girl next month.  

I told her to put this in her car and forget about it.  Until the day when the diaper bag is out of diapers and she is out somewhere and really needs one. and a spare outfit.  you know those days.   


what I used: (I included a must-have pacifier clip, too)  


all ready to go:


It's not much, but that's the point. 
Do you keep a back up bag for anything?

This post is linked to TCB's Get Your Craft On.  

4 Creative People Had This To Say:

Braley Mama said...

Thank you, I have a baby shower to attend soon. I am so stealing this idea :O)

Ana Degenaar said...

I'm just thinking why did I never do this!? I am going to need one of this for our trip. Thanks so much for the idea!!!!
Happy Monday!
xx

laney said...

I keep one of these in my trunk --- for myself! You never know when your keys may snag your hose, tea will spill on your outift, or mascara will get on your blouse while applying it at a stoplight : ) Great gift idea! I'll be borrowing this idea too.

LibbyLibbyLibbyLibbyLibby said...

Thats so awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!