Happy Dad's Day

Sunday, June 21, 2009



And because Mr. Smarty needed one more mug...tell me I'm not the only one who finds this awesome:



Father's Day 2008:: What we made
Father's Day 2008:: Why we love Mr. Smarty-because it's still true

4 Creative People Had This To Say:

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

AWWWW That pic is just adorable!!! How creative are you?? I'm soo stealing (I mean borrowing) this idea for next year...lol
FYI: I love my new apron towel set, hubs loves it too, go figure. Here is a pic http://buildethherhousewithlove.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-aprons_28.html

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Too cute - I am going to put your post up this afternoon. :) Just thought you might want to put something up... :)

Amanda said...

I LOOOVVVVVEEEE that picture of all 3 kids! I hope you're gonna frame it and put it up in the house. And the mug is great too. What a super cute face to wake up to while drinking his coffee. I'm sure it makes Da-da smile everytime!

Jessica Morris said...

That DAD picture is adorable! What a terrific idea :)