STOP. THE. WORLD.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

She keeps growing up!



We're working on a tooth-fairy pillow this afternoon, so stayed tuned.

9 Creative People Had This To Say:

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

AWWW we have a tooth fairy pillow and a tooth fairy helper...lol

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Yay!! We made ours last month - it's a big milestone mama!! Congrats to you both : )

Amanda said...

Wow. wow. wow. wow.
She's so cute. and so big--I can't believe it! :)

Lauren said...

she is too precious!! What an absolutely lovely girl! yay for tooth fairies!

Sarah Mae said...

I KNOW! Ahhhhhhh......

It's happening with my little squirts too!

Kelly @ Wisdom Begun said...

I know this feeling. I cried when my oldest lost her first tooth. It was too much for mama!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I know how you feel. Both of mine have left the nest, so I really know how you feel. They grow up so fast! Jackie

Rob S said...

Aaaah!!! She's so pretty. With a sweet spunky spirit to match (just like her mama).

christygirl said...

Sorry, that last one was me - not my sweetie (Rob S.) Just in case you couldn't figure that out!